Widmann Heavy Duty Inverter DC Arc Welding Machine IGBT-160
- Portable PWM control IGBT Inverter welding machine that are availabe for rutile and basic electrode.
- Auto-Adaptive Arc Force minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter.
- Automatic Hot Start boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier.
- Auto restore fuse protects the machine from input over-current and self resets without any difficult fuse changes.
100 in stock
1. Using the most advanced IGBT or MOSFET inverter technology, simple circuit, small size, light weight, high efficiency and energy saving.
2. Super-compensation of the power gird capacity, anti-supply voltage fluctuations, the stability of welding current, reliable performance.
3. No-load loss, with the traditional machine than can be saving 50%.
4. Inverter frequency of 30-100KHz, the dynamic response of high-speed, easy arc ignition, arc stability, high strength
- Fan-As-Needed™ (F.A.N.™)- reduces noise and dust inside the machine.
- Auto-Adaptive Arc Force- minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter.
- Automatic Hot Start- boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier.
- Touch Start TIG® mode – it’s like getting a TIG welder for free!
Welding machine Applications:
Widely used on a variety of materials such as mild steel,carbon steel,alloy steel in the industries of structural steel,light industrial fabrication,repair and maintenance,ect.
|Power voltage（V）||1phase AC220V ±15%|
|Rated input current（A）||6,5|
|Rated output voltage（V）||26,5|
|Duty cycle （%）||80%|
|No-load loss （W）||—|
|Housing protection grade||IP21S|